How to Start a Padre Pio Prayer Group
If you are interested in forming a Padre Pio Prayer Group in your parish, please note the following guidelines as written by Padre Pio.
- Obtain permission from your local Bishop where the designated Church is located.
- A priest must be the Spiritual Director.
- A reliable person serves as coordinator.
- Holy Mass
- Benediction and,
- Social hour. Meetings are to be held on the first Saturday of the month, if possible.
- Intentions: The Holy Father and our personal needs.